Our basic changeover clean includes the following : -
The minimum time of attendance is 3 hours during which time we will check the inventory, inspect the property for any damage or breakages, change the bed linen, bath towels, hand towels and tea towels. Floors will be vacuumed and
cleaned and all other surfaces wiped down. Baths and / or showers, loos and toilet seats will be cleaned and disinfected, as will kitchen sinks and surfaces. We will take away the dirty linen and wash, dry and iron
it. Windows and mirrors will be checked and cleaned if necessary.
• Strip beds and make up
• Launder bed linen and towels
• Vacuum thoroughly
• Dust / polish throughout
• Sweep / mop floors where appropriate
• Clean and disenfect bath / shower cubicles
• Clean and disenfect all sanitary ware
• Clean mirrors
• Clean and disenfect kitchen sink and all kitchen worktops
• Wash down kitchen cupboards (outsides only - unless empty)
• wash over window sills and ledges
• Clean and disenfect rubbish bins
• clean light switches / power points
• Wash over door frames, paint work and skirting boards when marks are apparant
You are responsible for providing all the cleaning materials and equipment essential for your cleaning requirements, but we can supply on request. We only supply and use environmentally friendly products.
We can offer annual cleans including ovens, refrigerators, freezers, insides of cupboards, light fittings, dustbins, descaling appliances and BBQs, carpet cleaning, garden furniture and patios and windows.
We have the solutions for all your cleaning problems.
We will ensure that your villa will be shinning like a new pin for your guests.
Holiday Villa Services
Let us be your eyes, ears and a pair of hands in the Languedoc!